Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nothing better than a man in pink!!



Today I spent a chilly.....


for Oklahoma standards,

Mother’s Day at Driller’s Stadium,

watching a few hotties in pink



kick some NWA booty, 9-0.


I was not alone watching these man honor their moms in pink, I brought a few friends along…………


Kristy (our summer intern) and Christy (our ED)


and Hornsby and Joyce

Pink was the color of the day.......






I think I am safe to use the word tradition….after an event has occurred for a few years, right? Well tradition or not, yesterday the Driller’s teamed up again with Susan G. Komen for the Cure® Tulsa. The players wore pink jerseys that were auctioned off by the Tulsa Komen staff. We were able to raise nearly $5,000 all of which will stay within the Komen Tulsa service area, to be granted out for further dedication to breast screenings and education.


It was a fantastic Mother's Day for everyone!!


The End,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment