Monday, May 3, 2010

Why I love spring

This evening was extraordinary and I was blessed to have the chance to enjoy it when I went on a walk after leaving the office. While I was enjoying the spender that is spring in Oklahoma I began to think of all the things I love about spring. Here is a short, or maybe long list of spring traits that make me smile..........

Window box flowers

A tide of daffodils

Roadside vegetable stands

The pitcher's mound

A surprise in the garden

Double rainbows

Thunderstorms

Waterfront jogging

Blue peonies

Butterflies playing tag

Easter lilies

Watching a garden grow

White tulips

Watching the sunrise/set

Strawberries

Cookouts

Driving golf balls

Reading on the patio at sunset

Swinging on a swing set

Laying in a hammock

Temperatures in the 70's

Orchids

Napping in the sun

Roses from Lindsay's garden

Super long walks after work

Happy people

Herb gardens


Oh how I love spring!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment