Thursday, December 9, 2010

A must for the holiday's


I like to channel my inner Heidi Klum from time to time, most frequently around the holiday season. Two weeks ago I ventured out into the cool crisp Oklahoma November air to have pictures taken, not only for my Christmas cards but also for gifts for my family. I like to call my friend Destiny ‘my photographer’ after all she has been taking my pictures for the past 5 years so that kind of makes her my photographer right? Anyway she is super duper talented, beyond sweet and just might have a few Harry Potter magic tricks up her sleeves because she can make everyone, even me look pretty darn good in a picture or two. Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.






Oh how I love photography, I just much prefer being behind the lens rather than in front of.

No comments:

Post a Comment