Monday, September 23, 2013

I am Thankfull

I think if we all dig down deep into our souls, hearts, and minds we would discover we are pretty darn blessed. There is not a day that goes by that I do not wake up and thank God for the many blessings in my life, my job being one of the top. I am thankful for my co-workers; they are amazing coaches, amazing leaders, funny, personable, and kind. They help me to grow, learn, and encourage me to be the best professional I can be.
I am thankful I do not deep sea fish, clean windows on high-rise buildings or clean porta potties. Let’s be honest I am thankful my job does not require me to clean anything especially bodily fluids. Rather we have craft hours at our office.
I am thankful that co-workers become friends, and quickly become best friends.
I am thankful that I get to meet people from all over the globe, learn about different cultures, experience different personalities, and one day travel to far off places.
I am thankful I can pay for the roof over my head, the shoes on my feet, the food in my belly, and the clothes on my body. I am thankful for the team building experience I am able to participate in from Dragon Boat races, to ball games, to happy hours, to DaVita sponsored events.
I am thankful for the people, the job, and the company that I have the opportunity to devote 8-12 hours of my day to.

No comments:

Post a Comment