Sunday, December 20, 2009

Welcome to my ordinary life.....

Hi! My name is Jennifer (Jen). Welcome to my little ordinary life.

I have spent many months navigating around the world of blogging, being inspired, encouraged, humbled, and incredibly entertained. The wit and humor of some amazing blogging friends and perfect strangers have kept me in complete stitches. I am fully convinced that my mother will be the only one to read my blog. But for those souls who may also find themselves here reading about my wonderfully ordinary life, I hope you find the strength, humor, and joy that I have gained from so many blogs I have been blessed to read.

1 comment:

  1. You can count on me reading your blogs too! I follow a number of other friends on here as well. I don't post, but might think about starting. :)

    ReplyDelete