Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bitter Sweet


This past Saturday Matt and I headed down the turnpike to Stillwater to watch OSU take on TU. This was a fun game for many reasons......

1) Going on a date to a sporting event with a good lookn' man, well it doesn't get much better.

2) My Aunt Mimi gave us two of her tickets since she was going to be out of town, so we got to live it up on the club level with my cousin Lori, her husband Chris and hundreds of our closest OSU friends. All the while feasting on free food and drinks.

3) This was a battle between my OSU Cowboy’s and Matt's TU Hurricane’s. Which there was just no way OSU could come out on the bottom, after all I had been talkn' trash for weeks about how OSU was going to whoop up on TU.

4) We got to spend time with friends and family.

5) We got to watch OSU put the smack down on TU 65-28



Although I left on the arm of a disappointed man, we still had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment