A new year often times equals these things called resolutions; resolution by definition means ‘the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.’ I don’t know about you but that seems a little too formal for my life. Rather than an act of resolving, I choose to set goals and take steps to obtain those goals. With that said my goals for 2011 are the following:
1) Complete at least 3 ½ marathons.
2) Read a book a month.
3) Be kind in my actions and thoughts.
4) Take advantage of all photography opportunities.
5) Cook/bake something yummy weekly.
6) Keep you all updated my life by staying on top of this blogging thing.
Bring on 2011!