Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Can it be that she is 4 today?


This little princess turned 4 today and I can hardly believe it. I have been there every year to celebrate with this precious angel I am sad to say as she turns 4 I will be in Tulsa and she will be in Houston, but we will reunite again soon. Auntie Jen loves you Hope!!

Happy
Obedient
Playful
Entertaining


Animated
Beautiful
Inspiring
Gift
Adorable
Intelligent
Light of our life

Remarkably sweet
Innocent laughter
Cute
Kind hearted
Eager to learn
Yippy (well maybe that is not a word that describes a person but that is what I say when I get to see her)!!

Love you sweetie!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw..just discovered this as I was going back through some of you blogs! Somehow I missed it last month! Thanks for posting this...so sweet:) I forgot how much she looks like her sister (or how much her sister looks like her!) It's incredible how she's changed over the years, and she's just 4!
    Hope-e loves her auntie Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete