Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Awwwww summer!


As I mentioned yesterday and as everyone knows with summer comes heat which I do not like, however there are a ton of things I do love about summer:

My tomato, basil, and cilantro garden

Warm evenings on the porch with friends

The lake

Vacations

Visits from family

Cook-outs

Flip Flops

Los Cabos on Friday or Saturday nights

Homemade Ice Cream

My budding Calla Lilies

Early Saturday morning runs along the river

Wedges

Seeing my friends at the gym in the evenings because it is too hot to run outside

Great photography opportunities

Sleepovers with my precious cousin Maggie

Evening bike rides

4th of July

Fresh fruit and vegetable stands

Sundresses

Weekend races

Sunday afternoon’s poolside

Yeah for summer!!!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment