Saturday, June 12, 2010

Skee



After I ran in DC last weekend I ate some breakfast, didn’t take a nap, went to a craft fair in Alexandria, did a lot of sweating, saw a super cute guy that I really should have talked to, ate dinner, and still didn’t take a nap I went out on the town with Chad, Ashley, and a few of their oh so fun friends. I got highly intoxicated off of fun, laughter, soda, and lots of skee ball. Here are a few pictures from the evening.


Chad kicked my booty, but I will run to my defense and mention he is on a Skee ball intramural team, so he has had a bit more practice than I.


Kelly was not a force to be reckoned with. I think she made mention that she played competitive skee ball in high school and college; yep I am sure that is what she said.


Ashley and I……..my brother sure knows how to pick out an amazing girlfriend, I could not be happier with Ashley in his life and as a result our entire families life.


Chad and Ryan


Someone taught me some techniques; I won’t mention my teacher’s names, Ashley. Once I knew what I was doing, I began causing some damage myself.


Nilam and Kelly


Every athlete must take a time for a drink in order to refuel, right girls?


Kelly and Ryan dueling it out.

I am thinking Tulsa needs to take the trailblazing lead of DC and develop intramural skee ball leagues. The evening brought back great memories of playing the game at Bells Amusement Park in Tulsa when I was in third grade.

A great time was had by all and some amazing new friends were made!!

Love,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! You are too sweet. Can't wait for you to come back so we can practice your skee skills some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I need start planning my trip now :-) Miss you guys bunches!!

    ReplyDelete