Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Season Down.

Another season of kickball has come to an end. I do realize my documentation of fall kickball here on my blog was……….what should I say……..nonexistent. There are many variables as to why I didn’t find time to share with you the great details about the Budweiser Brawl, but none of them had to do with the fact that we only won 2-3 games the entire season, I promise.

At the end of each season we have a kickball party, this season was no different. As with any evening in which we venture out on the town it typically starts out calm, and somewhere turns in the opposite direction of calm, what is that called…………….mayhem! I am positive the fact that beer was free from 8-10p and from 10-12p shots were only $3 had everything to do with the quick decline of judgment. However, when you are the only sober turkey in a bar you are bound to get some priceless pictures and that I did. Here are a few……………

When the night starts like this..........



and this.



You end up with results similar to this......



and this.




Yet somewhere in the mix we got pictures like this.....



and this.....



and this!!



It was an incredibly fun night!!!

Love ya!
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment