Monday, August 30, 2010

A bit crazy!

I did not fall off the face of earth if you were wondering although there are some days I feel as though I have. Life has just been a bit crazy for me the past few weeks……………………..

I hopped a plane with a co-worker and a board member to Dallas in order to attend training for work. We had a great time, learned a lot, and most importantly got to know each other outside of the office. It is always fun when we get to see the fun, not so business like side of people.

I started dating this good lookn' man……..

I will share more about him later.

We have had 4 kickball games, in which we won all of them and are Summer 2010 Kickball Champs.


I learned how to wakeboard.


I have been working a lot.


I have spent time with family.


I have been loving life!


No comments:

Post a Comment