Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Going out of town


I am heading out of town in a little over an hour and for the first time ever I am boarding a plane with only one pair of shoes packed in my bag and no computer. A trip to Dallas for business is the reason for jumping on a one hour flight this afternoon and I discovered last time I jetted to Dallas on business I needed to simplify my travel routine. So with that said I am signing off for a few days and leaving you with the imagine of this tasty treat in your head. This weekend I will be back with stories from Guinness Cup game 5, a new special man in my life, recipes, and much more so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this cupcake looks absolutely delicious. Now can you please post about this special man in your life - you know I'm dying to know ;-) Let's catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete