Monday, August 19, 2013

Par 3

I was honored to join a group of incredible golfers for a day of fun at Vail Golf Club over the weekend. After taking golf lessons for a year and a half prior to moving to Colorado and following that up with a few months of indoors lessons this past winter I am reluctant to admit that I have only been on a golf course a handful of times. A sport which a pro once said I was a natural at, yet a sport which provides me massive frustration was very rarely practiced by yours truly. My skills or lack thereof were put on display for Vail Valley this past Saturday. I have to admit I didn’t play every hole; after all I did need to practice my golf cart driving skills as well. Yet, I did play most of the Par 3 holes, got par on one, and a Par 5 here or there.

No comments:

Post a Comment