Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hellooooooo.....

Hello mom! My mother is the one person who might be sitting at the computer waiting patiently for me post something. Wait, who I am kidding even my mother has given up on me, realizing this blog would never be a robust piece of American literature. It has been a long time since I have done this thing called blogging, I didn’t disappear to the far reaches of the earth and I was not abducted by aliens, although I feel like it at times. I have been happily, comfortably, and progressively living in Denver and loving almost every minute of it. Since blogging last I have worked a couple part time jobs, landed a stellar full time job, travel back to Oklahoma more times than I can count, discovered my heart still resides there and possibly always will. I have fallen in love, gotten my heart broken, and am learning to open my heart up again. I have made some extraordinary friends who walk along side me, and at times have carried me. I have played kickball, learned how to race a dragon boat, watched my first pro football game LIVE from a suite, attended numerous pro baseball games, and went camping/hiking in the Rockies for the first time. I have watched winter turn into sring, spring turn into summer, summer into the beautiful color of fall, fall into the peacefulness of fresh snow and back again. There is not a day that passes that I do not sit in complete amazement at how far greater I am blessed than I deserve, and for that I thank God. I pray that this past year+ has given you time to grow, learn, and have experiences. To love, laugh, cry, and rejoice for each new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment