Monday, February 22, 2010

Urban Script

I had an entire post all planned out for this evening about something I am missing in my life. However, on my way home from the gym I fetched my mail and this post took a drastic change. My family is not the most prompt at sending birthday gifts, it is a hereditary disease, it has been diagnosed. With this secret being out of the bag I will tell you that in the mail I found a box, a box that had made a journey from D.C. to Tulsa. In this box I found an incredible card from an incredible brother and his girlfriend. Accompanying the card I found this………..



An original from a new line courtesy of my brother's new company Urban Script (I will link the website once he has it more up and running)……



Here are a few more photos………..







I tell you what, I have the most talented brother who has a girlfriend with rockn’ talent, what a pair they make!! Love you two so much and thank you for the awesome birthday gift!

Love ya,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment