Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hellooooooooooooooooo

There are not going to be any promises made today, but I am going to try my hardest to be more consistent with keeping you informed about my adventures, my perplexing experiences, my awesome cooking journeys and everything else that keeps my life in orbit.

However, I regretfully admit I have some catching up to do…………

The past three weeks have more or less been a blur, between my new job,


Training in Dallas,


Outing…….some like to refer to them as dates,


Meetings, events,



And moving (I had a lot of little hands helping),





I am not sure at this point which way is up or down.

Love,
JB

2 comments:

  1. Being one of your "followers" I am glad to see that life is keeping you busy. I am patient and will wait for life to settle down to where you can entertain us with your stories more often. I am curious though about the "outing." You must tell more about that. I see you went to a baseball game. How did it go?

    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am the other. :) Glad to see you and that you are well.

    ReplyDelete