Saturday, April 24, 2010

It was pink night

I squeezed myself into some tight fitn’ jeans, pulled up my cowgirl boats, saddled up my horse and road off to the CBR. For those of you who may have stumbled upon my blog by accident you may be thinking “what is the CBR”; well you are in luck I am here to answer that question…..CBR is short for Championship Bull Riding. Yes my friends I had the opportunity to watch some good looking cowboys try to survive on a bull for 8 seconds all the while being whipped around faster than a Texas tornado.

This adventure landed in my lap by way of my job. The Championship Bull Riding presented by American Airlines was on a “Tour for the Cure”. So much fun to see all the pink at a bull riding event!!!


There were pink boots!


Pink chute gates.


People of all ages......


were wearing pink.


There were cowboys in pink-I think they wear pink well.


And just because I love this picture I thought I would include it!

It was a great night!!!

Love ya,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment