Monday, March 15, 2010

Faith

I set out this evening to continue my epic observation on how hope, faith, love, and prayer have provided sanity for me through my first 31 years. Sharing with you how my faith in God, family, friends, passions, love, and life have gotten me to the place I am today. But I ran across a seriously nasty case of writers block and two great quotes that seem to sum up anything a lengthy Jennifer monolog could have provided.

Faith isn’t the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It’s simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step. –Joni Erickson Tada

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. -Helen Keller

There you have it my friends, short, sweet, and to the point! I am now off to work on a cure for this writers block, I hope to have a diagnosis within the next 20 hours.

Bye for now,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment