Thursday, March 11, 2010

Reflections

Hypothetically speaking I would have a great day at the office, my group run would have made my heart skip a beat, and I would be watching Grey’s Anatomy with my feet up by 8pm. However, we are not speaking in hypothetical terms here; in fact my day was as far removed from the hypothetical as possible. My day started at 5am and I didn’t take that first step into my front door until 9pm, so unfortunately my brain has shifted into loss of intellect mode. With that said, I don’t take any reasonability for what is divulged in this post tonight.

I have spent a great deal of time the past few days thinking about Hope, Faith, Love, Prayer and where each of those fit into my life. I am going to take a day to reflect more closely on each of these aspects of life. This reflection was going to start with Hope this evening, however I am thinking that if I battle with my head to stay in an upright and locked position for much longer, I can say with 100% certainty I will lose the battle. There is nothing more frightening than for me to type out my adventures, thoughts, and deepest darkest secrets for you all, and fall sleep doing it. Who knows what you could be reading if that were to be the outcome. So with that I say good night, sleep well, sweet dreams, and I will share my reflections tomorrow.

Love ya,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment