Thursday, March 4, 2010

A stint, a smile, and much more.

Thank you all so much for the support you provided with your thoughts and prayers regarding my daddy’s health. After a long day yesterday filled with tests, a stint, more tests, meds, the love of an amazing wife, and prayers from you all, my daddy is on the mend. He was moved from ICU this morning and later released from the hospital to go home, which resulted in a shout for joy, well maybe just a smile but I like to picture my daddy jumping and shouting for joy. Now resting comfortably at home I spoke to him to see how he was.

Hey daddy how are you feeling?

I am alive.

Well that is good!! How do you really feel?

I feel better than I have in a really long time.

Momma said you look better than you have in years.

Well that is not hard.

Oh daddy. You know not too many people can say they look better today than they did three years ago, but you can.

***daddy chuckled

I think maybe this was a blessing in disguise.

I think you are right. A lot of good is going to come out of this scare.
So how is work going?

It is good, same ‘ol same ‘ol.

Well I better let you go you need to get back to work.

Okay. I am glad you are feeling better!
Love you daddy.

Love you.

Thank you again for all of your prayers; they were appreciated more than you will ever know.

Love you,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment