Thursday, January 21, 2010

A few things that make me happy!

I am asked quite often how I stay so positive. How during times of adversity, disappointment, frustration, and huge amount of stress, I can smile and say “it always works out just like it is supposed to”. The answer is first and foremost my love and dedication to my relationship with Christ; however secondly, I spend a lot of time focusing on things that make me happy. It is hard to let the uncomfortable events of life get you down when you are forever thinking of the things you love. I thought I would share a few of the things today that always bring a smile to my face and make me happy to jump out of bed in the mornings.

Family








Friends








Kids






Running






Sunrises/Sunsets





When life gets a bit too much to handle, sit back and jot down a few things that make you smile, brings laughter to your heart, and makes you so thankful for each breath you take. I promise it will help you put into perspective the issues that you find troubling and before you know it your soul will be giggling rather than complaining.

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment