Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life is full of surprises!

One of my really good friends has had quite the experience with men the past week, oh the ups and downs that being single and dating cause. I can totally sympathies with her when she shares her frustration, her excitement, and her anxiety. Us single gals we have to stick together you know, it is a rough world out there.

Let me share a quick story with you.

Last week my phone rang……..

Hello

Hey, guess what!

What……..

He asked me out.

Who?

That guy I have been telling you about.

Oh, that is awesome, I am so happy for!

It is the first time someone that I have been interested in, well I will say intrigued by, has actually asked me out. I am not sure how I am supposed to feel. Am I supposed to be excited?

Well of course you need to be excited.

But I am not, is there something wrong with me?

No, you are just being guarded, and that is perfectly a-okay.

Okay…..well I am at the gym so I better let you go I need to go jockey for a treadmill. I just wanted to fill you in on the news of the day.

I am happy for ya sisah!! Have a great evening!

Thanks, you too!

I will keep you all posted on how the date goes. I am sure she will end up having a great time; she always does, even when she thinks she won’t.

Love ya,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment